- James B. Erben - MSFS, AEP, President
- Kelly Wright - Director of Managed Assets
- Brittany Martin - Case Design Manager
- Mark McAdams - Senior Client Advisor
- Korbett L. Roberts - Certified Family Business Advisor,CFP, CLU, ChFC, CASL
- Laurie Ross - Planning and Investment Coordinator
- Svea Blomberg - Office Coordinator
Laurie graduated from The University of Texas at Austin in 1986 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Advertising. Upon graduation, she remained in Austin, beginning her career with a local advertising agency and later working in sales and marketing with a high-tech company. This was followed by 16 years with Merrill Lynch, in a role that allowed her to develop strong relationships with her clients.
Laurie joined Erben Associates as the Planning and Investment Coordinator in 2017. In addition to maintaining relationships with clients and vendors, she assists the staff with responsibilities in planning and oversees firm compliance. Laurie holds her Series 7, General Securities license and Series 66, Uniform Combined State Law license, is a registered representative of M Holdings Securities, Inc, a registered broker/dealer and member of FINRA/SIPC.
Originally from San Antonio, Laurie enjoys time spent outside of the office with her daughter, Riley and their 2 chocolate labs.