- James B. Erben - MSFS, AEP, President
- Kelly Wright - Director of Managed Assets
- Brittany Martin - Case Design Manager
- Mark McAdams - Senior Client Advisor
- Korbett L. Roberts - Certified Family Business Advisor,CFP, CLU, ChFC, CASL
- Laurie Ross - Planning and Investment Coordinator
- Svea Blomberg - Office Coordinator
Korbett L. Roberts
Korbett is a graduate of Baylor University in Waco, Texas where he received his Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Risk Management and Insurance. He pursued his professional education by completing his Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®), and Certified Financial Consultant (ChFC®) designations. Korbett is a Charter Member Advisor of the Institute for Preparing Heirs through Pepperdine University in Malibu, California. His commitment to private and family owned businesses has led him to begin his study in earning his Certificate in Family Business Advising (CFBA) through the Family Firm Institute.
In the span of over a dozen years of his career, he has advised his clients in the areas of estate and business succession planning. He and his team assist families and privately owned business with:
- Determining the family and/or business values and mission
- Coordinating his clients business succession and estate planning
- Illustrating opportunities to accomplish objectives
- Preparing heirs for their current and future roles in the family and/or business
- Building a team of values-based advisors to serve his clients
- Furthering and fostering trusted communication within the family and/or business partnership
- Resolving conflicts within the family and/or business
- Exploring third party capital options for the sale of clients’ companies
- Works to achieve tangible results for his clients in a cost-effective manner
Korbett speaks frequently throughout Texas and the Mountain States on the topics of business succession, preparation of heirs, best practices for successors and estate planning. His guest speaking engagements include: Baylor University, Southern Methodist University, Farm Credit of New Mexico as well as several private briefings for his trusted advisors and their clients.
Korbett was born and raised in Denver, Colorado. When he’s not on the ski slopes of the Rocky Mountains or attending a college or NFL football game, he enjoys distance running, basketball, snowboarding, hiking and camping. Korbett, his wife, Sarah, and their three sons reside in Waco, Texas.