- James B. Erben - MSFS, AEP, President
- Kelly Wright - Director of Managed Assets
- Brittany Martin - Case Design Manager
- Mark McAdams - Senior Client Advisor
- Korbett L. Roberts - Certified Family Business Advisor,CFP, CLU, ChFC, CASL
- Laurie Ross - Planning and Investment Coordinator
- Svea Blomberg - Office Coordinator
Brittany joined Erben Associates in late 2012. Originally from Fort Worth, Texas, Brittany moved to Austin in 2007. She graduated Magna Cum Laude from St. Edward’s University in 2010. Brittany received her BBA in International Business and was on the Dean’s list all four years. During her time at St. Edward’s University, Brittany was blessed with many opportunities for travel and she has visited over fifteen countries. After graduation, she went on to work in the Finance Department for a large advertising agency in Austin.
Brittany handles the Client Services for Erben Associates. She oversees all client planning initiatives related to preserving clients hard-earned wealth. She coordinates the client advisor team to ensure that all projects are completed according to plan design. She manages the underwriting process for clients seeking life insurance, serving as the client advocacy to ensure the best possible solution for our clients.
Brittany has a passion for numbers, but her other interests include gardening, making candles, and live music events.