- James B. Erben - MSFS, AEP, President
- Kelly Wright - Director of Managed Assets
- Brittany Martin - Case Design Manager
- Mark McAdams - Senior Client Advisor
- Korbett L. Roberts - Certified Family Business Advisor,CFP, CLU, ChFC, CASL
- Laurie Ross - Planning and Investment Coordinator
- Svea Blomberg - Office Coordinator
Since starting with Erben Associates in 2008 as the Director of Managed Assets, Kelly Wright has demonstrated a supreme enthusiasm for educating herself and her clients on market conditions. She is the author of a monthly eNewsletter that details her observations on national and world economic climates and her outlook for investors. It is her unique ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, plan sponsors, record-keepers and third-party administrators that makes Kelly such a critical component of the EA team. Her primary goal is to intimately understand the details of her clients’ objectives for financial security and asset protection, and to make timely and sound investment recommendations to her clients.
With a passion for plan design and investment analysis, Kelly assists businesses with the design, implementation and investment management of their employee and executive benefit plans. Her goal is to help busy business owners attract, retain, and reward their best employees. Being part of a team that works on succession planning for privately held business owners, she understands the importance of retaining a stellar team.
Kelly’s areas of concentration include:
- Qualified Retirement Plan design, with an emphasis on the management of New Comparability, Safe-Harbor, Alternative, and Cash Balance Plans.
- Executive Only Retirement Plans, Deferred Compensation Plans, and ERISA Excess Plans.
- Tax minimization strategies for high income small business owners.
- Fiduciary Risk Management.
Kelly is a graduate of Saint Leo University Tampa, Florida with a Bachelors of Arts in Business Administration and a MBA from University of Maryland. She was nominated as a Future Business Leader to join the International Mission on Business, and within months was recruited by Merrill Lynch as a finance analyst. Following a move to Germany, Kelly joined IMCOM-Europe as a Management Analyst, where she honed her skills in the areas of tracking and recording fund performance, analyzing expenses and returns on investment, and recommending portfolio reallocations. Kelly is a registered representative and investment advisor of M Holdings Securities, Inc, a Registered Broker/Dealer and Investment Advisor, Member of FINRA/SIPC.